Friday, January 19, 2007

Pictures as promised

I told you that I started this beading thing out on the beaded scarf. This is that scarf.



I continued the pattern even further until I finished the beading part and then decided to do this instead.


So far I like the pattern. I'm using a size 6 bead instead of an 8. For no reason other than that is what I had. I'm using a 2.5mm needle because of the size of the bead. I thought it looked a little big so I decreased four stitches two on each side and I am happy with it so far. Last night I got to the heel flap. Thought it looked like a short sock but was worried about having enough beads so I kept knitting the heel flap. Then realised that I missed a whole pattern repeat. Oops! so I ripped it out and then went to bed to pick up where I left off today.

No comments: