Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I would like you to meet the other girls that live in my house. My puppies...who are both a few years past puppy.



The black and brown one is Carlie. She is about 11 years old now in people years and a very lovable darlin'. The all black one is Kate, she is new to the house since my grandma moved out of her house and into a retirement home.

So far she has been adjusting well. She has been with us a few weeks now and she wasn't used to spending that much time with another dog and quite frankly didn't like to share. We had a few growls and a few snaps but that seems to have subsided. She is becoming very affectionate and they both push each other around to get the attention. And yes she is sitting right on my lap.

As for knitting related content... I have been working on the 2nd Cabled Jacket and am getting close to the decreases on both sleeves.

No comments: