Sunday, January 28, 2007

A non-knitting weekend

This weekend was another weekend of dog sitting. Which so far has meant that I do a LOT of knitting and not much else. The only knitting was this:

I'm not big on the picture but the only other ones around were the dogs and they have trouble wearing hats. Maybe a scarf or two but they aren't big on the hats.

Date Started: January 25th 2007.
Date Finished: January 27th 2007.

Just a plain 2x2 rib to match the scarf that I did for Christmas 2005. It got so cold here last week that I thought...I really need a hat. I must say that I had to force myself to rib for far enough and it was just barely enough to cover my ears.

The reason there has been no knitting really is because I have been getting better acquainted with my lil' gem.

I bought my wheel back in September and haven't had a lot of time to play. I was a little rocky off the start again but it started to come back. I think this was my best bobbin of singles yet(done this morning). It is now plied with what I did yesterday and hanging in the basement.

No comments: