Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just rollin' along

Finished Aaron's Slippers


Pattern: Basic Toe Up Sock
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Wool
Needles: 3.5 Pony Pearls


Date Started: November 14, 2006.
Date Finished: January 13, 2007.
I would show you a picture of them on his feet but he is taking up more than 2/3 of the couch sleeping and has been for the last two hours. I know there will be many more nights like this in our future when we get into the house. Particularly those times when he is working the evening shift and then gets up to do a Saturday day shift. I have to say I was very tempted to take a picture and put in on this post to match his slippers but I don't think he would be very happy about that in the morning.
In the background is the laptop that technically is his but has lived at my house since October. I did give it back for a week and was surprised at how much I missed having the mobility. Laying in bed reading blogs, working on the computer while sitting on the couch. All much nicer than sitting at a desk in the cold unfinished basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say...I just love your running percentage completion table at the side of your blog! I've read other blogs where they talk about 3 projects on the go...P L E A S E !!!!! You have a realistic approach to the obsession we call knitting! Keep the pictures coming --- love them!
KnickKname2B