Sunday, July 02, 2006

I can't live on a farm

Today has been a lot of fun. I was at my bf's for the weekend and then today when I got home I went out to the farm where my dad works to help him feed the animals. Well to be honest I just look at the animals and play with the barn cats while he feeds the animals but I still like to go. I have returned with a lovely case of the sniffles, I took some alergy medication and hope it will subside very soon.

The farm has one interesting attraction and that is the sheep. They have all be shorn now and are just as noisy as ever but I still like to go and visit them. There was one sheep today that did not come up to push it's way in for food today. It stood back and cried and cried. I pointed it out to my dad and asked what was up. He went looking for a baby because she seems very.... um.... full and he knew a few would be on the way soon. He didn't find one but he says that the way she was acting and the look of her suggests they will have to check again in the morning. SOOOO cool! I wish I could have seen the baby. Maybe dad will take me out when it is born and I can see it then.

As for my knitting this weekend...I did some of the Charlotte's Web shawl. I love it so much. I think I am in love with koigu. I want more and more and more of it. Tee Hee Hee. Seriously though. All of us are using koigu for the shawl and all of the colours are beautiful. We may all be doing the same pattern but they each has something unique in the colour combinations. I'm so excited to see how everyone's is coming out.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That shawl is beautiful! Where did you get the wip list? I want one!