Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Is there a cure?

Is there a cure for the itch. The desire to start a new project when you have 11 on the go as it is? The desire to start a new pair of socks when 8 of the 11 projects are socks? I have the itch! I am trying to fill the void by flitting from one project to the next.

I have a the second DB Jacket and the socks for Aaron's sister that are my priority. Mainly the socks because I need them done this weekend. A few solid hours and they can be finished but I can't seem to make myself work on them. I picked a simple pattern so they wouldn't be a straight knit but still simple enough to go by quickly because my Christmas list was long. Now I'm so bored with the pattern I have even considered ripping out both socks to start something more interesting. ... Just to cure the itch.

How do you cure your itch?

3 comments:

Connie said...

Buy more yarn and cast on a new project - what else?

Anonymous said...

I'm with Connie...just keep knitting! It's all good!!
KnickKname2B

Angela said...

Buy more yarn and...

Oh, Connie took my answer.

~Angela

PS. Where did you get your WIP Graph coding?