Thursday, February 08, 2007

The fix

It is inevitable isn't it. When you are hit with that itch....you can't stop thinking about it until you get your next fix.

This was mine.



It is the Whiskers and Paw Prints pattern by Teresa Walunas and the yarn is Cherry Tree Hill in the Old Rose colourway.

So far it is holding my attention but I haven't had much time to knit. It is on my mind while I can't knit. Such as...
Tonight my mother wasn't home from my Grandmother's house. Thursday is my parent's bowling night. I use this time for lots of lounging on the couch, knitting, and watching Greys. Tonight I went along with Dad to bowl in Mom's place.
To be honest I had a lot of fun. I was even thinking about going back. However the whole time I was waiting for my next turn I was thinking I should have brought my sock. If I were to go again I would definitely take a plain sock with me.
The negative part was that I set my VCR to tape Grey's and CSI only to come home to find I had set it to the wrong channel. I am crossing my fingers that it is on tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Connie said...

This sock is amazing! I was wondering why the phone didn't ring and 9 pm and 12 seconds - you definitely would have called if you'd seen it.