Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Disaster averted

No pictures today because I am at work without my camera. I only have a few minutes but I thought I would post to let everyone know that disaster has been averted once more in the knitting community. The second front is finished!!! (I know Connie will be happy to hear that one)

Connie called me Monday night and said not to worry about the mistake, if it were for me I would have left it as is but....not for me and I couldn't bring myself to leave it that way to be worn by a person who knits and understands what it should be.

Tonight amid my report cards and resume running I plan on getting the seaming done and the collar started (finished may be a little ambitious).

Remember to wish Connie a Happy Birthday tomorrow and flood her with comments (and perhaps orders over at Pick up Sticks)

No comments: