Friday, March 23, 2007

How long until July?

I love my family. Family is very important to me. However the longer I stay at home thinking about moving into the house with Aaron, the harder it is to stay at home.

I know my mom has been going through a lot and that this week has been no exception but I am tired of her turning those things around at her family. Tonight I have been out all night (most of the week actually) and then come home to one word answers or short sentences, followed by seemingly normal conversation. I just never know how to take it. I don't know if she is angry, over being angry, average or tired. I'm tired of treading on eggshells in my house where I'm supposed to be relaxing.

Anyway... Here is the beginnings of Wicked. (a little blurry this photo)


I love this sweater but when it says it takes 600 yards I don't know if I can believe it. I bought 650 yards thinking that is just enough extra to get it done. I am on the last of the 3 balls at 216yds each and I have a long way to go. If I make it I don't think I will be able to knit the pocket on the front. The pocket was one of the things I thought was so cute.
Maybe it is the sweater's way of telling me a pocket on the tummy is not a good idea for someone who is not a rake.
I will continue. I want to make to the end ... or maybe I'm a sucker for punishment.

No comments: