Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The waiting game

I have no pictures today because I have been doing a little tiny bit of sock knitting and mostly working on the incredibly tedious baby blanket border. What was I thinking that I could do that in a night or two.

Plus I am completely preoccupied with the interview. I am just waiting for the call. Do I have a job or not have a job that is the question. My references have already been called so I hope that is a good sign. If he was completely uninterested he would not have bothered to call them. It is nice that I am currently working with two of my references and that they will tell me these things.

So I am thinking about the job and thinking about report cards and that I only have two weeks left with my first ever class of my own (sorta). Time flies when you are too busy to know what to do with yourself.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you! They don't call references unless they are interested!