Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Early morning post

I really shouldn't be posting right now...I should be leaving for work. But I am feeling very lazy and all I want to do is knit. I know once I get to work that I will get into my role. It always happens that way. I am not a morning person. I do not want to get out of bed and why should I. I'm comfy, I'm sleeping, and life is always good while you are asleep. Then I go to work and as much as the kids get a little crazy with only a week left of school I have a great group. My first class and I will always remember it.

Anyway a little bit of knitting and then I have to run out the door. Saturday is my cousin's baby shower. I have the blanket almost done. I'm still plugging away at the border. That never ending border. I rounded the second corner last night so I guess it will end sometime. It better be soon.

And here is the lemon grass sock that I have ripped and changed the pattern for 3 times. If I didn't like this one I was going to knit a plain sock. This one is a crooked cable pattern from sock bug I think. I found it on the internet and it was hard to see in the picture what to expect. Anyway it is cute I like it (so far) it is again hard to see in the picture but an interesting pattern keeping me thinking. The darker picture doesn't show the colours but shows the cable a little more and the lighter one shows just how bright the Lemongrass Socks that Rock is.

.

No comments: