Friday, May 19, 2006

Mamsa said there'd be days like this

There'd be days like this my mamma said. What a day. I don't know if I want to get into it again but lets just say I came home for lunch today because .... I needed to leave.

I was up in the air about going to bar and visiting old friends or going to the store to see Connie and after the way today went. I went to the bar. Sorry Connie I'm going to come see you tomorrow for sure!!!!!

So today was another first for me. The Koigu sock I took with me to school in the odd chance that I had time during my day or if I decided to go to the store after work, instead came with me in my purse to the bar. Beer and knitting...the guys I used to work in a factory with found it quite entertaining. I did get a little shy about it and packed it up but about 20 mins of knitting in public....with no one else who knits. I thought that was a pretty brave accomplishment. I'm getting stronger I tell ya.

My plans for the long weekend include as much knitting as I can handle. My bf has told me that he is working all weekend so I think I'm going to just relax and enjoy. And so should you!!

No comments: