Monday, May 22, 2006

Awww Crap!

I don't know what has been wrong with me lately but I have been a little negative. Today will be no different and here is why. (Plus blogger won't let me upload my pictures today)

The beautiful scarf that Meghan has designed was my priority this weekend. I was working away thinking I would have it finished today and be posting pictures of the beautiful silk Vines and Old shale scarf. I came home from playing nurse to the bf and and I'm working again on the scarf. Waiting to post so I can post a finished item. I look down and think...hmmm I'm on a RS row.....why does the other side look like it should be the RS? Say it with me now.... AW CRAP!

I had a picture to show you (it was a little hard to see) but since I can't upload it I will have to tell you. It was about two inches. Two inches of very small stitches where I had somehow switched the right and wrong side of my fabric.

So my plan is still to get it all done by Wednesday but I'm mad at the scarf right now.

No comments: