Sunday, April 29, 2007

More Frolicing

Ok so back to the frolic. This could also be known as a place where it is considered ok to fondle things even if they are being worn by complete strangers. As well as stare and try to peek into the bags of those people as they pass you

Here were my purchases:

This is a fibula. I liked it as a nice simple shawl closure that locks in place. I put it on some Yarn Pirate to show it.

Like I mentioned yesterday I bought a few patterns. One for a Noni Bag and I bought some handles to make one. As well as the pattern for Simple Knitted Bodice from Stitch Diva Studios. I have thought about that pattern for ages so when Megan from Lettuce Knit had it I could resist no longer.


Another thing that happened while I was watching knitters go by and talking to people about knitting I saw a Clementine Shawlette in real life. It was BEAUTIFUL. I immediately regretted ripping mine out. So tonight with the Yarn pirate pictured above, I am casting on again and this time there will be no turning back.

I keep thinking back on what a fun day we had. We saw Amy Singer again and she is always a blast. Laura from Cosmicpluto helped Connie's sister Lisa to fix her sock problem and all in all it was a great day.

3 comments:

froggiemeanie said...

It was a great day! Nice to meet you. I bought that same Noni bag pattern a while back and if I could just choose some colours I'd be knitting it now.

Congratulations on your engagement (I scrolled down). Your ring is beautiful!

Thanks for coming to visit by blog.

Monika said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't go. Maybe next time.
About the cards, I printed the pictures and glued them on. My printer is crappy. It's fun though. ;o)

Andrea said...

No yarn? I envy you strong willed people.

Frolic was lots of fun this year.