Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rrrrrrip!

Perhaps it is the preoccupation with all things wedding and looking for a ceremony and reception cite but my knitting just isn't satisfying me this week. I love my blanket still and have been working on and off on Thermal. But everything else is just not cuttin' the mustard.

One thing that doesn't help is that I received my April Rockin' sock club package today. It made me pick up the inside outside sock and finish it tonight. I put in on right side out..... I put it on inside out.....and I don't like it. I think it will be ripped tomorrow.

Next to be tossed into the pond is the Clementine Shawlette. I like the yarn I like that pattern but I can't see myself really wearing it that much so.....why keep going and deciding that later.

And finally.....Clessidra! I LOVE the look of the pattern. I LOVE the louet gems yarn. I do think the sock looks great so far. But two knee socks ? I have enough trouble with regular length SSS.

I spent tonight looking a few places with Aaron and with my mom and am pretty sure that I know where things will be happening but nothing signed or deposited yet. I guess there will be limited yarn budget for the next year because all of my money will be going toward house and wedding. * sigh* this must really be love!

No comments: