Monday, October 02, 2006

Life certainly gets in the way

I have been knitting. Quite feverishly the last few days actually. I find I need the distraction more and more.

I know that everyone has different bumps along the road of life. Times where you wonder if you have gone to off the paved road and have lost your way.

Right now in my family we can still see that we are on the road....we are heading in the direction that we need to be....but this road is a very rough ride. Sometimes the bumps seem more like road blocks or close to dead ends. Together I'm sure we shall perservere and overcome the recent obstacles in our lives although at times it seems an impossible path. I don't know what else to do right now but to hold on to that hope that it will all work out somehow.

I know that this post is pretty vague. I'm still unsure of how much of my personal life I want to share with whoever may stumble across my blog. At the same time I have this desire to spill my guts out just to relieve the pressure. There have only been two close people in my life I have chosen to share recent events with at this point and I would like to thank them for their patience with me and their support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah:
Life does go on and gets better. Your recent blog touched me. If you need to share or just want to "let it out", I am a good listener. We all need that sometimes.
Keep smiling, think positive thoughts and talk to your guardian angel.
Sue