Sunday, October 29, 2006

I should be sleeping

This is the fourth time I have tried to post. When I wrote this it was early on Sunday morning...6:10am actually now that the time has changed. So regardless of what time this actually gets posted please understand that I wrote it in bed in the dark.

My bf has just left for work and this is usually the point where I roll over and go back to sleep, enjoying having the whole bed to myself. After all, tomorrow I will have to get up at this time but today......Ah no...it is Sunday, one of two days made for sleeping in. I like to take full advantage of those days.

The reason I'm not sleeping I'm sure is that I am thinking about all of the work I have to do. I am prioritizing because I want some time for me as well. Yes my time for me could be spent sleeping, and yes if I was really prioritizing then I wouldn't be blogging I would be doing work right now.

I need to decide what it is I want to for sure have done today because after all of the work I did Yesterday I am not as focused as I was. So one or two things to work on today and then time for me and time to knit.

Afterall....It is Sunday!

No comments: