Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

What a beautiful sight to wake up to this New Years Day morning.

I am not one to make a lot of new years resolutions but I have a few in my head of course. I sat down to catch up on reading some of the blogs and can't help but notice I'm not the only one who has not been posting with the same frequency.
I finally finished the baby sweater for my neighbor who's baby is now 3 months old. I ripped and re knit this sweater 3 times and only due to stupidity. We are a Toronto Maple Leafs family at this house but next door is a different story. The little one's Daddy is a Bruins fan (yea I know) so I made them this little number

This is hubby helping out. He made the buttons for this project. He claims that he is not into arts and crafts but this is not the first project he has been in on. In fact he takes an interest in quite a few things that I do. Particularly if there is math involved or a problem to be solved.


Happy New year knitting everyone!

No comments: