Sunday, May 13, 2007

Time flies when you are dress shopping

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I have been very busy this week between work and the wedding so there hasn't been any knitting to post about. This week isn't looking much better because there are lots of things going on in the evenings this week.

I was in dress shops almost every day this week and finally found my dress yesterday at Elmwood Brides in Aurora. They were great help there. They came highly recommended and I can see why. They didn't have as many dresses as I expected but every dress was beautiful.

I got it down to two and my mother my grandma and I were all in tears. It was a hard decision because there were so many beautiful dresses. I would post a picture but you never know if the fiance will see it. He doesn't check my blog but he reads it when I'm working on posts and then likes to read previous posts then.

I hope to be posting a little more this week but May is a crazy month. Happy knitting.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I've seen the dress - well, a picture of the dress and may I just say - gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Elmwood Brides is the best - I bought both wedding dresses there! :)
Connie