Monday, May 28, 2007

There's more to life than knitting?

That is what my mom tells me because heaven forbid that I sit down for any period of time and knit. I was out shopping all day yesterday in the rain. Looking at a lot of very ugly bridesmaid dresses. Yuck.

We got lost on the way to the place and it was a horrible day. I was glad to be out of the car and just sitting. But no... that is not ok.

That is why I was very excited about our house growing. We have a second floor now!

Click for bigger pics if you are interested.
This is Aaron in our master bathroom.
The view from the master bedroom window.


This is out of one of the spare bedrooms.
And the master bedroom from the door.

Saturday night we went out to see the house, a wonderful dinner and then to the drive in to see Pirates of the Caribbean. We couldn't stay for the second movie because we were both to tired but I did get a lot of work done on Thermal at the drive in. I know there are a few mistakes in the ribbing rows, due to not being able to see, and I fixed some of it but then decided no one will notice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As one of my favourite people used to say about knitting mistakes..."A blind man would be glad to see it." Great advice; glad to help! :o)
KnickKname2B