Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wow What a Weekend

This weekend was the knitting fair in Kitchener! and all I can say is WOW! I was thrilled and overwhelmed by the amount of people and all ages of people. Don't believe it yourself? Didn't see it with your own eyes? Well see it through mine!

The weekend flew by like a whorl wind. It was so much fun and so exhausting. This is all the great stuff that Connie has over at Pick up Sticks so for a better look go there and check her out!

I bought a few nice things (one of which was a rather significant purchase that Connie mentioned on her blog) but I will have to blog about them later because I am very tired. I need to get to next weekend so I can recover from the first week and a bit of school plus the knitter's fair in between.

No rest for the fiber addicted eh.

No comments: