Friday, November 24, 2006

Sock it to me!

I am feeling rejuvinated. On Wednesday I was trying to knit a sock and could not get into it at all. Since last night I have been able to think of nothing else. Particularly because I have cast on a new pair (and finished one mind you!)

Here are a pair that will be given away for Christmas.
So I have cast on another pair for Christmas. They are Fleece Artist sock yarn and the pattern is Adare Manor. A pattern by the talented Meghan Jackson and was a part of the Sock of the month club over at Pick up Sticks.


I love it so far and can hardly wait to finish this and get back to it.

Tomorrow is the christmas party and my bf's work. It should be a blast! We have a hotel room for the evening and it will be nice to see some of the people that I used to work with in the summer. I am looking forward to having a weekend to enjoy myself and not have stress on me. Plus I'm excited about getting all dressed up for a night out. I had to take the bf shopping for pants a shirt and a tie..this is new for him. He is a very casual guy but he cleans up nice!

Back to my sock!

No comments: