Monday, November 27, 2006

Party

Isn't it annoying when you work for a while on a blog entry only to lose it. Grrrr. that was yesterday. So today I feel a little less excited to post what I already wrote about but some will also say it is my own fault for not saving drafts as I go.

Saturday was the bf's Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. Pretty good food and even better wine and a full day to recover yesterday. I don't drink much or very often so it was bad news. I'm glad this pic was taken early on because I really like this pic of us and I probably didn't look so cute at the end of the night tee hee hee.



I must say that I really like to see him in a tie. This was the second time in almost 5 years. I like an excuse to dress up a little and wear cute shoes.

I love that my bf knows me so well. He may not always completely understand me but he knows me. This was our conversation in the car on the way to the bank on Saturday. I pulled out my sock as we pulled out of the driveway.
"Sarah we are going to be stopping in two minutes"
"I know"
"but you can get a row done by then eh"

This is what I was working on. Meghan I love this pattern! Here is the Adare Manor sock so far!


And a close up of the pattern


And this is pattern I have chosen for my brother-in-common-law for Christmas. I hope he likes it.


And this is the colour and the progress so far.

A little boring so far since I have this fun sock to work on! Back to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the pattern, Sarah! I love it in the Fleece Artist yarn!

Nice to finally see what your boyfriend looks like, too!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Connie said...

Nice to finally meet Aaron even if it's only a picture. Very cute, cute couple!

Monika said...

Sorry, totally off tobic here. I just looked through your blog and I think I saw your sea silk scarf at the store Unwind. I liked it so much, that I bought some of the yarn and made a similar one. Turned out great.