Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One down...many more to go

The first Christmas knitting item is finished (remember my list of about 10? I am a bit obsessed with lists so I added one to the sidebar).

They are the Thrum Mittens:


Pattern : Fleece Artist Thrum Mitten Kit
Needles : 3.5 clover bamboo dpns

I love these mittens and as a teacher they are great for yard duty. Somehow one never seems the same size as the other. I don't know if it is because the first one gets tried on a few times along the way or if my stress level is so through the roof right now that my knitting is getting tighter and tighter as the days to Christmas tick away.


Tomorrow I am going to see Wicked. I am so excited. It means Friday is going to be a very long day but it should be great. My friend and I have a car to take us to the show and we are going to have dinner before the show.

Other than that I hope that I get over my cold soon because I just feel more and more wiped out.

No comments: