Saturday, March 07, 2009

Making up for non-knitting time

I have been knitting like mad since I finished the green autumn mitten. (Not that I have knit the second mitten or anything). I have been thinking about knitting and catching up on podcasts when I can't actually be knitting.

I had some pictures of knitting, my new baby snails (and of course Oscar) but through the wonders of technology they have all disappeared. At work I had some pictures of my students that we were putting in a slide show for our grand opening. Between taking my card out of the camera to put in a co-workers card reader they all disappeared. There was no rhyme or reason just one of those crazy technology things. We love and we hate am I right.

So no pictures but I will take some new ones this weekend and post again soon.

No comments: