Tuesday, August 08, 2006

School is in the air

I can't believe how fast the summer is going. So much to do and not so much time to do it before september. I have two friends having babies, in September or sooner, that need gifts and my special project for Connie is coming along. That is as far as my knitting goes. I'm a bad Trek-along-er with only one sock finished and no trekking done with it. I have not finished Charlotte's web even though I am so close (and so close to running out of my final colour).

Then this weekend we ripped apart my corner of the basement. My stuff is everywhere. My furnature is moved and now everything that was stored in this corner needs to be organized and put back into the same corner. I want that done this week so next week I can start getting ready for the beginning of school. But man do I have a lot of sh...stuff.

This week I'm at a workshop all week so I will be car pooling to work with my mom. Should be fun and interesting.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend.

No comments: