Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekends

I love this time of year and the weekend! I look forward to weekends to just be out and chatting with the people in the neighbourhood.

The last few weekends we have all been out getting flower beds done, fixing lawnmowers, hanging screen doors. It is just such a friendly and relaxing place to be. We spontaneously BBQ, and help each other carry things, dig holes etc.

Sometimes it feels like our town is stuck in a time capsule (which I love). It reminds me of when I was growing up and you could ride your bike further than your parents could see you without having to worry. People smile and say hello as they walk their dogs ( everyone here has at least one dog it seems ).

This was last weekends gardening.





This weekend we found this cute little table and chairs.



Perfect for a cup of coffee, a glass of *insert beverage of choice here* and some chat with a friend or just some quiet knitting.

A little bit of knitting content. I have made the pattern designs that I have done for Pick Up Sticks available on the side bar. Please check them out if you are interested. Enjoy what's left of your weekend everyone.

No comments: