Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Am I getting anywhere?

Well what do you think?


I have been doing a lot of knitting but it isn't all that exciting to look at some extra length on a couple of sleeves. I keep thinking I should be done sleeves by now so I have to remind myself that by doing them both at the same time, when I do finish them I will be DONE both!

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Thermal! However I 'm getting a little tired. I have been putting it off for a while. I love the look of the pattern and I love the way it fits so far. I think this could be my favourite handmade sweater when it is finished.

Other than the sleeves of Thermal I have been working on some socks but I think it is a little hard on my wrists. I'm having some pain in my left wrist and I think it is because I am knitting a lot more lately than I have in a while and it is all at a fairly small gauge.


I also have an urge to knit new mittens! It is getting chilly out there on yard duty.

No comments: