Friday, July 25, 2008

A cute baby sweater, a cute baby, and Ladies night out!

Well this holiday I have so far been very busy and very lazy all at the same time. This post may be a little long but it will be mostly pictures I'm sure.
I am working on a new baby sweater for Pick up Sticks. It is MinKim a Perl Grey pattern and although the sweater is all stockinette the construction is interesting.

I am ready to start the construction of the body (the interesting wrap around deal) and am very excited but I have to wait until I have finished posting! Here is the body...


As soon as this sweater is done I have to get rockin' on some other cute baby items (probably another tulip sweater) My friend (and bridesmaid) Mindy has just had a new arrival to their home. After much stress and much effort and many tears, Min and her husband Drew, welcome new baby Emma to their home. I am so happy for them both I don't even know what to say.

Finally, last on my list was Ladies night and that is my sister in law's bachelorette party. I was in charge of planning it and we did have a great time if I do say so myself. The good time has nothing to do with my planning because my plans went out the window but we flew by the seat of our pants and had a blast.

Here are the little (adult) goodie bags and a gift for Meghann that I put together (in anticipation of my plans)

However the people I thought were coming were unable to make it so it was just a few girls having a night out.

Meghann and I went horseback riding and that was a first for me. I enjoyed it but did I ever hurt later. During the evening we had a nice dinner and then went back to Meghann's and had a few drinks (mint chocolate martinis). We went and watched Mama Mia (which I'm going to take my mom to next because it was so fun) and then went to play some pool.


Not a loud party but still a lot of fun. Perhaps more fun.

No comments: