Monday, October 29, 2007

Where does the time go?

Remember when you were a kid and a year seemed like such a long time. A month seemed like a long time. Now as an adult it seems that the time just flies by. We have been in the house now for a month. We have almost the whole main floor painted and put back together. I have even enjoyed some knitting time.

I'm working on Heath for Pick up Sticks as well as a new Clapotis for me. I love the Dream in colour yarn. I'm working on the Dream in Colour Shrug in the Classy yarn and now my clapotis is in the dream in colour Smooshy. I want to knit with nothing but this yarn ever again. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but I LOVE IT!
We had two days last week when Oscar behaved himself in the crate. We aren't out of the woods yet though because today he wet the bed again. But we still love him. Even Aaron /"don't call me daddy to a dog" got down on the floor to snuggle. Oscar got right in there and fell asleep over Aaron's arm.

No comments: