Thursday, October 11, 2007

Settling in

I keep meaning to post but every time I log on to the computer I seem to have problems connecting to the Internet. I dunno why but tonight it decided to work.

I'm still having problems with my sweet boy Oscar. He is perfect in every way except when we are not home. He is barking and crying and peeing in the crate. He is throwing a fit. I only know this because I video taped him on Tuesday when I went to work. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm doing everything right but I don't see anything I try as helping.

I really should be working on Heath for Pick up Sticks but I forgot the pattern there a few weeks ago. I can't believe it has been that long since I have been there but that is what happens when you feel guilty leaving your dog at home alone knowing you are going to have to clean the crate when you get back (even if you only are gone for 45 minutes).
I have one new square of the Lizard Ridge blanket finished but I didn't take a picture of it so instead I started something else. I know that no one out there is surprised.
The dream in colour shrug in this lovely autumn colour called Chinatown Apple.

So I am very glad to be knitting again. Although I am still neglecting the scary office and guest room upstairs that have been the catch all for the stuff we don't know what to do with yet.

And in case your are interested....that is Oscar's Monkey that his Daddy (who doesn't like to be called "daddy" because it is a dog but still says "walkies" when he takes the dog out) bought him. Oscar loves this Monkey/Gorilla/Ape things that make Monkey/Gorilla/Ape type noises when you squeeze him. He loves this monkey and he carries around the house all the time. He will go back upstairs if he left it in the crate upstairs (now that he is sleeping in our bedroom) and bring it back down and carry it out the door when we go outside. I know I'm a little biased but I just think Oscar and his Monkey are the cutest dang thing going.

No comments: