Thursday, January 27, 2011

Knitting/Driving on my Mind

I'm feeling much more like my old self this weekend. I finished a lot of work on Friday so spent Friday just relaxing.


Hubby brought back the new (used) vehicle Friday night. We bought a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe and so far I love it. Not that I still don't wish the accident had never happened but I think this will be perfect for our little family. It is only one year newer than the Explorer that I was driving but it looks much newer and the interior is nicer.


When my hubby bought the Explorer he bought it is a winter car that he didn't really care to much about. He had a fancy car that he drove in the summer and went to shows with and stuff. Then when we moved in together we started to have some trouble with my car so he sold the fancy car an bought his truck and I got the Explorer. It was a great vehicle but it always had coffee and grease stains that I could never quite get out of the beige interior. This one is clean from the get go and we can keep it that way (as much as we can with a little one one the way)!


As far as the rest of my week has gone. All I want to do is knit or read about knitting or organize my knitting projects. Unfortunately I have to spend a good chunk of time cleaning the house that has been neglected while I worked every night last week on my reports.


Tongues of fire is slowly growing. I am itching to work on something else (socks and mittens are on the top of my list right now), but I am determined to finish the scarf first.

It is lovely and the yarn is a dream but..... you know how it is sometimes.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Glad to hear you're feeling like yourself again! As for keeping things neat with a little one around -- good luck! Ha, ha!