Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

I can't believe my holiday is almost over already. It has been very busy and I could use another week to do all of the things I wanted to do.

Christmas was nice. I love to see my family and do the whole Christmas thing. Then I'm glad when it is all over too.

Hubby was very thoughtful and put a lot of effort into my gifts.

My present was this beautiful singer sewing machine.


My "Stocking" was this playpen with some baby stuff in it. This one meant a lot to me!


He is so hard to read sometimes. We got pregnant so quickly after I stopped taking the pill. He was a little shell shocked and I didn't know what he was really thinking. I think spending two hours in Babies 'R' Us with no one to help him and going into a maternity clothing store alone says something about how he feels about this baby.

I have been working on Tongues of Fire scarf if you were curious about actual knitting stuff.


All of these pictures were taken with my new Camera! Well it is "OUR" camera but I'm always the one taking pictures so....

This is it. It was a gift from my husband's side of the family. I was going to save up to get a new camera before baby came but they beat me to it! I'm having fun playing with it and figuring out everything it can do.



2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats, Sarah!

When are you due?

~Angela

Sarah said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away Angela, I am due middle of June.