Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to the grind

It is always so hard after a holiday to get back in the swing of things. I have been doing a little bit of knitting on the ribbon edge cardi (sleeves don't make great pictures) and I started a pair of Monkey Socks.

But this is what I was doing during the break.
This is some Merino that I dyed ages ago and tucked away. Some of this was my most even singles yet. The second bobbin was not as even. I think I was just so into spinning again that I was tired but determined to keep going. It is plied but I didn't take a picture of that yet.
This one is some silk and wool I think (no label as it was some left overs from a class I took) There is also some green and blue in there but you can't see it here. I haven't plied this one yet.
I will post pictures when I finish but for now I'm going to get back to Ribbon Edge Cardi.

No comments: