Sunday, June 29, 2008

I can't seem to help myself

I keep telling myself that I have too many unfinished projects waiting for me and that there is no way I should start something new. I guess I am just so very weak.

I have started the February Lady Sweater and it is all I can think about right now. I am using Super 10 cotton and so far so good. Even though this is all I have so far.


I have one week left to finish the tulip sweater for my mom's friend. Not the same friend as the last one. I think this is sweater number 4. This one I have been doing only with left overs so the colours are very different. It is a good thing this sweater is for a little girl cuz the colours suggest little girl.


I start my ESL course one Wednesday. It has been a while since I have been in school (not teaching it that is). It is sure going to keep me busy cuz we are fitting a whole course into 2.5 weeks. All day everyday! I wonder if they will notice me knitting in the back?

No comments: