Monday, April 21, 2008

Is this a knitting blog or a dog blog

Two of my favourite things in life are knitting and my dog. I have been working on a lot of things and playing with Oscar and getting a few things done around the house along the way.

First of all here is the Prism bag when it was finished being knit.


And here it is after felting. It didn't quite get as small as the pattern says but I used smaller needles and my washing machine doesn't get super hot so....Overall I'm happy with it but of course have not finished the lining and all of the other finishing details.


And of course I have to put something about my dog in here too so....

Here is Oscar and his Daddy watering the lawn.

Well I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to go to the Knitter's Frolic this weekend but....I will be there! With Connie and Lisa from Pick up Sticks. I'm excited because we had such a great time last year. Come and see us there.

No comments: