Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm still alive

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth but It sometimes feels like it. Things at school are winding down (talk to me tomorrow after the primary concert). I have my voice back. Connie's December sock club pattern is almost done. My wedding dress fits (or rather is too big) and I'm behind in getting my invitations out. I have not done any Christmas knitting and I most likely will not this year. Aaron's birthday is next week and ... and ... and ... and.... Christmas is just that time of year isn't it. And a Christmas when you are planning a wedding and moved into a house and have a young puppy with crate issues...is a little overwhelming. So....Sorry I haven't been writing much, and I haven't been at Pick up Sticks much but.



I am still alive.

No comments: