Thursday, August 09, 2007

A week of puppy love

I am just starting to get my knitting time back up because Tucker has been taking a lot of the time and energy in the family. He has been so good so far. He goes outside to do his business and sleeps through the night. He doesn't mind being handled and he loves to be cuddled and loves his MANY toys.


He has had a bath and a visit with the vet.


He is getting a little more comfortable in the house and in the yard. By that I mean that he is starting to get into things ....EVERYTHING. It has been 13 years since we had a puppy in the house so it is hard to remember just how much energy they take.

He is a sweetie and I really enjoy having animals in the house again.

With all the doggy excitement I didn't blog about my cousin Sandra's wedding. It was the weekend that we got Tucker. I love having a chance to dress up a bit and to get Aaron to dress up. We danced like idiots and got some ideas of what to do and not to do for our own wedding.
Here is a couple pics of us at the party.
I am so excited to be getting married to him! The plans are falling into place. Tonight mom and I go and look at a photographer.
No knitting pictures because my main project right is a secret until the middle to end of August. I've cast on the sleeves for Thermal but that is about it. I have most of the secret project done and have a sample to knit for Connie at Pick up Sticks.

No comments: