Thursday, November 05, 2009

Honey where are my needles?

I just finished another tulip sweater for the baby shower I'm going to this weekend. I never get tired of this sweater. I even use the shape for this sweater to make other baby sweaters.
So I was wanting to start another similar sweater and need the same needles. The same needles I was just using a few sleeves ago. I can't seem to find them (of course all my other sets of needles that are the same size are somewhere in my unfinished project tub).

My husband walked in the house and I was looking around for these needles. I looked up and said to him "Honey have you seen a set of needles around here?"

I wish I could find the words to describe the look on his face as he told me "There's needles all over this house, what kind of question is that to ask me"

No comments: