Sunday, November 23, 2008

No excuses just reasons

I have to admit that I'm a procrastinator. I think I was saying last post that I don't react well to stress. Well that stress also leads me to turn on the afterburners.

Last week I worked like a MAD woman on my report cards. I didn't clean anything, I didn't eat (very well), and I hardly talked to my husband or slept. I had to put aside the sock for Connie and any other knitting I was wanting to work on instead. (considering I have decided part way through November that I don't want to just NOT knit for Christmas) I won't be able to do much because I don't have time with Student led conferences and my performance appraisal coming up but every other spare second will be spent knitting I'm sure.

Not like last week when my hubby and I enjoyed our first big snowfall.

Oscar loves the snow too.


But then when we all get cold it is time to settle down watch a movie and cuddle and knit.

Oscar doesn't always know that his cuddling gets in the way of my knitting.

But I can't resist him.
If anyone is part of the Pick up Sticks sock club that is what I was (trying) to work on in this picture. I hope Connie doesn't mind me leaking a preview. Hee heee.

No comments: